How to Apply
Before a student can be enrolled at Faith Christian Academy, the following requirements must be met.
- The student application for enrollment or re-enrollment must be completed in full and submitted to the school office before a student will be considered for enrollment.
- New students will have a personal interview with the Principal along with the applicant's parents.
- On the application for enrollment is a Statement of Cooperation. It is imperative that parents and students understand those remarks and determine to uphold the standards, agreements, and guidelines stated in the forms, handbooks, and discipline guide.
- The final decision for admitting students will be determined by the Principal. After the interview and decision of the Principal, confirmation of acceptance will be sent to the parents.
- Since we do not believe that we can give a Christian education in just three years, we cannot admit students from the public school after the 9th grade. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the principal, pastor, administration, and a recommendation from the prospective students' pastor.
- Students who desire to enroll at Faith Christian Academy in grades 7-11 must be a born again, saved, and baptized individual. He must be able to express his salvation experience and have a clear testimony for Christ. These students will be asked to have a pastor's recommendation form completed by their pastor or youth pastor.
- Faith Christian Academy does not accept students in their senior year of high school. Exceptions are rare and must be approved by the pastor, principal, and administration.
- We accept students regardless of race, creed, or color.
- We have a racially nondiscriminatory policy and therefore, shall not discriminate against anyone for basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.