How to Apply
Before a student can be enrolled at Faith Christian Academy, the following requirements must be met.
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Set up a tour of the campus.
- Complete all sections of the Application for Enrollment including parent/guardian signature.
- Parent/student interview with the School Administrator.
- Pay the registration fee ($220)
- Complete a scheduled academic placement test
- Present the following information about the student(s):
- birth certificate
- most recent immunization records
- current copy of notarized custody documentation (if applicable)
- current IEP or Educational Evaluation (if applicable)
- most recent report card
- most recent SAT, CAT, Terra Nova 3, IBTS, or NC EOG result
- After assessing all of the information and every required step is complete, the Administrator will notify the parent by a letter with the acceptance decision.
- The student application for enrollment or re-enrollment must be completed in full and submitted to the school office before a student will be considered for enrollment.
- On the application for enrollment is a Statement of Cooperation. It is imperative that parents and students understand those remarks and determine to uphold the standards, agreements, and guidelines stated in the forms, handbooks, and discipline guide.
- The final decision for admitting students will be determined by the Administrator.
- Since we believe it is difficult to give a Christian education in just three years, we use discernment when admitting students from the public schools after the 9th grade. These students are accepted based on approval from the Administrator, Pastor, School Board, and a recommendation from the prospective students’ pastor.
- Students who desire to enroll at Faith Christian Academy in grades 7-11 must be a born again, saved, and baptized individual. He must be able to express his salvation experience and have a clear testimony for Christ. These students will be asked to have a pastor’s recommendation form completed by their pastor or youth pastor.
- Faith Christian Academy does normally accept students in their senior year of high school. Exceptions are rare and must be approved by the the Administrator, Pastor, and School Board.
Faith Christian Academy admits students of any gender (as determined by birth and not change or identity), race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accord or made available at the Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender (as determined by birth and not change or identity), race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.