The overall purpose of the FCA Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is to promote, support, and strengthen Faith Christian Academy. By coming together as a group of parents, the PTA’s mission is to encourage FCA’s faculty and staff and provide assistance with various activities throughout the year.
FCA PTA Values:
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with FCA Faculty and parents to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promote the health of FCA students, their well-being, and the educational and spiritual growth of each student through strong parent, family, community, and church involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowlege our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect hte same high quality of effort from ourselves as we do form others.
- Inclusivity: We value and seek input from a wide spectrum of viewpoints and experiences. Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs.
If you have any questions or if you are a FCA parent and would like to become involved in FCA’s PTA, please submit a message on FCA’s contact form.